As the marketing arm of a true turnkey growth agency, we’ve developed a highly specialized team of professionals that understand every nuance of on- and off-platform performance optimization and brand building. Here’s a deeper dive into what we do.
01 Brand Strategy
All partnerships begin with brand strategy, the process by which we define an international growth plan, territory by territory, marketplace by marketplace.
We execute our plan and reach milestones to ensure accountability every step of the way including:
- Brand framework development
- Inventory purchasing planning
- Channel planning
- Marketing plan development
02 Platform and Website Development
Launch across platforms, whether domestic or international, is handled entirely by our in-house team.
As one of the industry’s largest vendors, Sela has an unparalleled level of access to data, tools, and growth opportunities, including:
- Expertise 1P, 2P, and 3P
- Vendor Central capabilities on both Amazon and Walmart globally
- In-house copywriters, photographers, and videographers
- Reseller removal and brand protection
- Expertise in keyword strategy and the industry’s leading tools
- Native speakers of all major languages for in-house, keyword-focused translation capabilities
- Development expertise in Shopify, Magento, WordPress, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and every other major e-commerce platform
03 Digital Marketing
Sela’s marketing team is one of the industry’s only truly holistic practices, specializing in building comprehensive growth strategies that couple platform PPC with off-platform digital marketing tactics.
Hand-in-hand with our in-house creatives and the industry’s leading tools, we have boundless agility in the following:
- Expertise in and direct relationships with all major platforms, including Walmart Connect, Amazon Advertising, and Amazon DSP
- Early access to all beta rollouts
- Access to 1P-only media packages for premium Amazon placement and early access to international growth opportunities
- Expertise in all major off-platform tactics
- Comprehensive product review capabilities
- Integration with leading technologies, including Kenshoo and WhyteSpyder
04 Infrastructure Integration
As one of the industry’s leading logistics providers, our clients’ global 3PL needs are handled entirely by our team — your one point of contact will be seated within our custom-built, solar-powered, 1.5-million cubic-foot distribution center in New York.
As we’re building your brand strategy and presence across global platforms, they’re inbounding your inventory into our global distribution centers and integrating that inventory with all of your retail touchpoints.
- B2B and B2C capabilities and direct integration with every major retailer and e-commerce outlet, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Walgreens
- Global fulfillment with 99.95% order accuracy and on-time delivery
- The capacity to fill 50,000 dropship orders and 750,000 bulk ship units per week to over 75 countries
- Best-in-class, fully-customizable pick and pack services
05 Global Expansion
A significant presence in every major global market means we have the data, access, and knowledge necessary to know where you should go next.
Your dedicated team will handle every step of the process, including:
- Global demand planning, management, and 3PL setup in all key markets
- Direct relationships with all major international platforms across the US, Canada, Central and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia
- In-house translation expertise for localized marketing strategies
- Brand Registry management for seamless expansion into new marketplaces, including Amazon and Walmart
Contact us to learn more about our team and services.